Vice President Learning Strategy & Global Solutions
Xerox Global Learning Services
As the Federal Government faces the “Silver Tsunami,” Learning & Development will play a central role in helping agencies manage the related succession planning challenges of:
- Recruitment and retention of new workers
- Knowledge transfer from outgoing workers to current and incoming staff
- Preparation of the next generation of leaders
At the same time, federal agencies will need to also navigate a major shift in the way that today's (and tomorrow's) workers learn. This course helps agencies understand how to reach today's learners and leverage today's Learning & Development trends for succession planning success.
- Explore the trends and best practices shaping workforce development today.
- Understand the relationship between the adoption of a learning culture and the recruitment of new workers.
- Explore opportunities for enhanced for enhanced knowledge transfer (from retiree to successor and beyond) through the development of learning communities.
- Learn what your organization can do to assess its readiness to leverage Learning & Development for succession planning.